Thursday, July 22, 2010

CUSTOM MADE...

Okay so I have started designing some custom made footswitches and clipcords to match.
These are really going to be the shit. So many ideas so little materials...

Scout, Hunt, Find!!

We plan to make these to sell through L.H.S, and we will be taking custom orders too as soon as we are in the new space, and the workshop is set up...

I am busy designing a footswitch and matching clipcord that I owe to David Chaston from Sins of Style, this is really going to be something, the tits, that he will be able to use for life, if it breaks I'll fix it but I strongly doubt that it will... brass, wood and silicone cord, made to last, longer than tits, and it will age better, in fact unlike tits these will be made to age well...

Here are a couple of custom made switches that I think are pretty amazing, Jimmy Whitlock from Lucky Supply make some really impressive stuff, in fact everything they make is pretty fucking awesome including clipcords and machines.

Here they are
Lucky Supply





These are made from old morse code apparatus, and where made by
Nick Schreck

Personal favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment