Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TATTOO ARTIST MAGAZINE, Now Available In South Africa



The last two weeks have been really good for L.H.S.
Gratitude is due to everyone involved and the amazing support I have received, not just locally but to all my suppliers from the states seeing the value in the need that the local market down here has for better quality products and service. putting it back where it belongs.

I am now very happy to say that I will be stocking Tattoo Artist Magazine as from the end of November. The first time that it will be available for sale in South Africa and L.H.S is proud to be the distributor.

I will be getting in the latest issue and some back issues!

Tattoo Artist Magazine is a tattoo trade ONLY magazine.
You must prove that you are in a studio in order to receive TAM.

Each issue of TAM comes with a DVD...

Check out their blog here: TAM Blog

Get at me to reserve you some, i will be getting from issue #6 to #22

I will run a debut special on the magazines, i will release more info once the magazines are available in 2 weeks time!




No comments:

Post a Comment