Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Custom Made // Mike Godfrey Machines


Mike Godfrey has a handful of custom made sets available... These are truly once off don't miss out.
Hit me up if you are interested then I can get them for you through L.H.S.

Available Machines

Mousetrap side from Seth Ciferri, built by me. Solid hitting Liner with translucent brown/aged copper powder coat and shorty coils with sweet vinyl covers.

White lacquer paint Pusher with 8 wrap blue prism coils. Big grouping liner

Mousetrap frame from Seth Ciferri modified for full size coils. Big grouping liner

Mike Pike Teacup Liner built by me, Brown paint with gold metallic topcoat

Red paint Pusher. Fast zippy liner

Kaki tan paint Pusher b & g shader

Mint green powder coat pusher. Fast liner

#3 Pusher liner built for my limited series of 5 sets of nickel plated pusher liners and shaders.

Pusher, green paint and coils 1-1/4 in. Smooth and steady at low volts. Sweet runner!

Limited nickel plated Pusher liner/ shader set 3 of 5

Pusher, blue paint 1-1/4 inch 6 wrap silver coils with one off aluminum binders. Smooth and steady, wide range

Tea cup side from Mike Pike built by me. Yellow lacquer paint shader.

#2 Pusher liner built for my limited series of five sets of nickel plat pusher liners and shaders.

Black powder coat Pusher B & G shader


No comments:

Post a Comment