Thursday, August 26, 2010

Egoli... Jozi... Jo'Burg... The Burg... Home Town


I will be traveling up to Jo'burg from the 8th - 15th of September to meet with some shops and work along and learn from some good people... i am excited...

i have not really been "back" to Jo'burg for the past 4 years, I convinced myself that i dont like it there... who the fuck was i kidding... dont get me wrong Cape Town is the RADDEST city in SA... but Jo'burg has something... i dont know what, but lying in bed last night and thinking about the place of gold, sparked a sense of longing and enthusiasm that I have not felt in a very, very long time... its going to be good to go back home, for a week only.

If any shops need some product from L.H.S please let me know before hand, I'll bring it with me so it will save you the courier cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment