Friday, August 27, 2010

Rum and Ribs and a damn good Flick




BEFORE
AFTERMe Breaking Shit

So last night was the Cape Town launch of Hori Smoku Sailor Jerry...
Needless to say there was rum... flowing freely... there where free ribs... rum does make you hungry...
Anyway, it was a rad event, seems the launch was targeted at the tattoo industry which was a stand out, normally when a icon of a era gone by becomes a brand, they target these kind of marketing events at corporates, not actual consumers... this alone I think got a 9 out of 10 in my books.

The flick was truly rad, Norman K. Collins really did lead the way and he did sure live the dream. I would like to watch it again.
All the peers and people, I and allot of guys in the local industry look up to where glued to the screen, was really good to see the stoke on everybody's faces...

Afterwards the rum kept on flowing, I might have had to much but I dont care it tastes so good I would brush my teeth with it...

Thanks to Sailor Jerry for a rad event and Special thanks to Sonja for putting it all together.

There are some bad things I would like to say about some people at the event that said stupid shit about how bad Sailor Jerry's tattooing was?? but lets keep it clean, shall we? its not like the tattoos that they commented on where done 50+ years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment